Friday, May 2, 2014

Thelma Addison's Confusion: Sleeping Pills

Thelma Addison's Confusion: Sleeping Pills
Hi again! I'm Thelma Addison. I had this great dream last night that I was at a party and someone handed me a joint. I was just about to take a puff when I woke up. Now here's what I want to know: if I had stayed asleep and kept on dreaming, would I have gotten stoned? Instead of spending all my mad money in the dispensary, I might be better off to stock up on sleeping pills.

Speaking of money, since I was a little girl I've seen the price of a loaf of bread quadrupled by inflation. But the price of a gram of choice buds has stayed fixed at ten dollars for as long as I can remember. Apparently all we need to do to end inflation is hand the economy over to dope dealers. Why hasn't this been done? It seems irresponsible to leave the economy as it is.

Anyway, my friend blew my mind the other day when he explained that the Magellanic Clouds, visible only from the southern hemisphere, are dwarf galaxies whose size exceeds their distance. I don't get it. If they're as big as that, shouldn't they fill the sky? They should at least be visible in both hemispheres, I think. Maybe my friend is wrong.

Well, I'm feeling a little tired now and I think I'll take a nap. Wish me luck! For Thelma Addison's Confusion I'm Thelma Addison.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2014. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment